Interested to working on documentation in Bahasa Indonesia

Hi, LibreOffice.

I saw there is no LibreOffice documentation in Bahasa Indonesia.
I am willing to participate in working on this documentation. But, I still
do not know how to do it.

Thank you,
Wien

Hi Wien

If the documentation is actually the translations of the English Guides
in your language, you can get access to our source files by getting a
login in our cloud and opening a folder on your language. Please have a
deep look at our wiki page on the subject

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Cloud

and let me know your login name to add you to the cloud.

Otherwise, when it comes to documentation in the local language, we
leave it to the local team to choose the best for their people. We
invite you to lead a local team on the subject, which can be creating
local doc from scratch or use the English doc as starting point.

A word of advise: "do'ers rulez", which means, don't wait others to lead
what you can lead yourself. Applies to documentation and open source
software development.

Seasons greetings

Kind regards
Olivier