Trouble signing into the LO wiki site after successfully creating an account

Hello,

I'm experiencing trouble signing into the LO wiki site after successfully
creating an account. I am confused by this. I have successfully created an
account for the wiki and MediaWiki, but signing into the wiki gives me the
error message "Error authenticating user". Is there something I should be
doing on the wiki site to correctly sign in?

Thank you for your help.

Hi Earl

Just to make sure, if you have troubles for the
wiki.documentfoundation.org then please report to
hostmaster@documentfoundaiton.org

If you planed to access the documentation cloud, st
nextcloud.documentfoundation.org you need to send me
(documentation@libeoffice.org) your login name so I can add you to the
cloud userbase.

Regards
Olivier