Hello everyone!

I read the new version of Chapter 2 (Producing LO Guides) prepared by Peter
for the Contributor's Guide. I did not make any changes to the document,
but instead added a few comments with suggestions.

The commented version is in the Work in Progress folder and is named
*2-ProducingLOGuides-PS-RL-20201214.odt*

In my honest opinion, I think the proposed changes in the structure and the
new contents added to the chapter are a step in the right direction. From
the standpoint of a new contributor, I think that this new version is more
straightforward and addresses the main questions and mistakes that
newcomers make.

I really liked that the discussion between "updating" and "reviewing" a
chapter was brought to the beginning of Chapter 2.

As for the proposed change in the versioning system (using sequential
numbers instead of dates), I tend to agree with this new approach. We
actually do not use the date values and I think that sequential numbers
will look clearer and will be enough for our internal control.

Best regards,
Rafael Lima