Chapter 6 Getting Started with Impress for the Getting Started Guide version 7.0 is now in the Work
in Progress folder ready for review and comment.

Please note, the Impress Remote Control app is out-of-date and will not work on modern systems.
I have not included any information on the remote control in this chapter because I cannot verify
how it works.

Now for Chapter 7 Getting Started with Draw

Regards
Peter Schofield
psauthor@gmail.com