Thanks and best wishes

Hello, everyone from the LibreOffice Docs Team,

I just wanted to send a big "Thank you" to all of you amazing writers,
editors, and reviewers, before I send an email to unsubscribe from the LO
mailing list. I have had so much fun learning from you all.

That said, I have happily accepted a technical writer position that
will soon be taking up all of my spare time. Hopefully, in the future, I
will have time again to re-join.

All the best with v.7! Feel welcome to keep in touch on LinkedIn.
Happy Holidays,
Sam

Samantha Hamilton
darling docs

[image: darling docs logo] <https://darlingdocs.com/portfolio/> [image:
LinkedIn icon] <http://www.linkedin.com/in/shamilton-darlingdocs> [image:
Github icon] <https://github.com/samanthahamilton>

Hi Smantha,

I just wanted to send a big "Thank you" to all of you amazing writers,
editors, and reviewers, before I send an email to unsubscribe from the LO
mailing list. I have had so much fun learning from you all.

That said, I have happily accepted a technical writer position that
will soon be taking up all of my spare time. Hopefully, in the future, I
will have time again to re-join.

Thanks for your contributions and good luck with the new position! If
you'd like a few LibreOffice stickers for your PC/laptop, to keep
spreading the word, just drop me a line and I'll post some out :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Mike at TDF

Thank you Samantha

Enjoyed working with you. Your reviews were good and picked out the errors in detail.

All the best in your new position as a Technical Writer and spread the word about LibreOffice.

Best regards and enjoy the holidays as best you can.
Peter Schofield
psauthor@gmail.com