Nextcloud account

Hi

As I have created lots of videos, and screenshots, would it be possible to get access to the next cloud thing please, so that I can share these, they can be shared on other platforms.

I have been asked in DM on Twitter to keep these up, which is fine, I can keep doing them, but my original intention was just to make a few resources inline with the what is on Learn my way

https://www.learnmyway.com/

So that way they appeal to new users and just teach the basics,

I have people on twitter saying they will support me financially, I don't want to go self employed, I will never mentally cope with that, would it be better for them to support the document foundation instead, who can then perhaps even support individual contributors or help find someone one in the UK who can do that.

Anyway happy to keep going with the info on Writer and videos.

Regards

Paul Sutton