Getting started

Hi there
I am Navya and have some experience with project documentation. I am interested in technical writing and want to broaden my skills and experience in the area. This seems to be an excellent platform for newbies like me. I am still waiting for my access to Nextcloud. As of now I am going through Contributor's Guide. Can anyone please let me know how long it takes to get access to NextCloud and am I on the right track. Thanks you.
RegardsNavya

Hi Navya
first of all, thanks a lot for your willing to participate :slight_smile:

Hi there
I am Navya and have some experience with project documentation. I am interested in technical writing and want to broaden my skills and experience in the area. This seems to be an excellent platform for newbies like me. I am still waiting for my access to Nextcloud. As of now I am going through Contributor's Guide. Can anyone please let me know how long it takes to get access to NextCloud and am I on the right track. Thanks you.

Usually it takes some hours, but Guilhem (our sysadmin) is currently on
vacation and Christian (who stand up for him) may have some other
emergencies, so please, bear with us and be patient, I"m sure they will
deal with your access asap. And of course sorry for the inconvenience.
Happy to have you with us!
Cheers
Sophie

Hi Sophie

Thank you so much for your response. Sure no problem.

Regards
Navya