GS7003, Styles and Templates

Felipe,
I have made further revisions to this chapter after considering your
comments and suggestions. They are marked as tracked changes. You may
wish to see what you think.
I also replaced several of the illustrations, which I had failed to do
previously.
Jean

Hello Jean,

Sorry, it took a long time to reply, this has been a busy week here.

About the template extension, you are correct, I have it installed and
forgot about it while reviewing the chapter. With that said, the extension
works just fine with me (LO 7 and Ubuntu 20.04), and I think it would be a
nice feature to add to the standard LibreOffice.

About the Chapter, I'm going to take a look ASAP and expect to give
feedback to you by Friday.

Best regards,
Felipe Viggiano

Hello Jean,

Just took a look at the GS7003 and it is very good for me. Really liked
the new info about the Template Manager Extension.

You will find another version of the file uploaded by me in the WIP folder,
but I just changed a reference that was returning an error, and nothing
else.

Best regards,
Felipe Viggiano

Thank you! I have now accepted all changes and published the chapter.
Jean