Docs Team Meeting Dates?

Hi Folks,

Even though I got side tracked by the trivialities of "real life" :)))
and missed yesterday's meeting, I am still maintaining a meeting date
calendar for meetings 6 meetings (12 weeks) ahead.

I have arbitrarily nominated December 17th. as the last meeting date
for 2020 and January 7th. as the first meeting date for 2021.

Does anyone else have more suitable proposals for these two dates?

Regards
Dave

Hi Folks,

Even though I got side tracked by the trivialities of "real life"
:))) and missed yesterday's meeting, I am still maintaining a
meeting date calendar for meetings 6 meetings (12 weeks) ahead.

I have arbitrarily nominated December 17th. as the last meeting
date for 2020 and January 7th. as the first meeting date for 2021.

Does anyone else have more suitable proposals for these two dates?

Regards Dave

Missing
link:https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Meetings#2020.2F2021_Online_meetings