Wiki articles JoinDocTeam & Cloud

I think it would be a good idea to somehow synchronise these two articles:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/DocumentationTeamInfo/JoinDocTeam
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Cloud

I'm not sure, if there needs to be this separate Cloud article. Why not replace the last section of JoinDocTeam with its contents? Translations could be copied over.

Ilmari

If I remember correctly, the
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Cloud page was
originally created to provide an interim source of information during
the change from ODF Authors to NextCloud.

This is now covered in Chapter 1 of the Documentation Contributors'
Guide, the revision of which is currently under review. The equivalent
wiki pages will be updated when the cloud chapters have been fully revised.

When the Documentation Contributors' Guide is published, I propose that
this "temporary" wiki page be deleted, or at the very least flagged as
having been replaced by a section in Chapter 1 of the guide.

Dave

Thanks. An example of different advice:

JoinDocTeam page has: "After your login is confirmed, contact the Documentation leader through the mailing list to obtain access to the LibreOffice Documentation folder on TDF NextCloud."

Cloud page has: "Contact documentation at libreoffice dot org to inform your username and to proceed with getting access to the LibreOffice Documentation folders in Nextcloud."

Ilmari

Agreed. There are other examples of conflicting and/or inaccurate
information, which is why I want to see the Documentation Contributors'
Guide finished and the equivalent
wiki pages will be updated asap.

Dave