iPad/Tablet version of LibreOffice

Is there any chance of an iPad/tablet version of LibreOffice being developed into a decent app. It would be useful to have one and it it would expand LibreOffice’s appeal to users.

I know there are several apps available for using with open document format, but all of them are terrible to use. I have tested them. There is also Collabora Office, but that does nor work well at all. It is even worse the version of LO on NextCloud.

Anybody with thoughts on this.

Regards
Peter Schofield
psauthor@gmail.com

I know there is LibreOffice online, not sure what that is like, rather than re-inventing the wheel, it seems we need to improve what is on offer, as you said if the current offering is 'terrible', then creating a better option from scratch won't stop people having a look at the other versions, getting the wrong impression generally about everything else.

Are we trying to build a like for like alternative or a privacy / user choice / open standards respecting alternative to google / ms office. The latter in some ways needs to be our selling point.

It seems there are too many apps, perhaps it would help if they pooled together and worked on one single app that is of really good quality.

Is anyone planning a talk at LibrePlanet in 2021, it may be a way to raise awareness the project needs help, I think there is still a call for proposals, or perhaps there is a libreofficeconf online that we can help to promote.

Paul

What does this have to do with documenting LibreOffice?

General discussions are best done on: users@global.libreoffice.org
Promotion is best discussed on: marketing@global.libreoffice.org
Request enhancements: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/BugReport

Dave