Hello!

Hi all!

My name is Katie Knish, and I was an editor for eight years before doing a
coding bootcamp this summer. Previously I'd been teaching myself
JavaScript, HTML and CSS, so I've been in a tech headspace for a couple
years now.

My writing and editing skills are strong, my tech skills are intermediate,
and I'm excited to eventually be less overwhelmed by the activity of the
listserv and contribute properly to the excellent work y'all are doing. My
end goal is to get a job as a technical writer or a documentation-obsessed
developer, but for now I'm happy to help and learn!

Katie

Welcome Katie to the documentation team of LibreOffice

We have a page with some options you may want to investigate.

https://documentation.libreoffice.org/en/join-the-documentation-team/

Kind regards
Olivier