Tech support on Double line spacing

Hi, All

Not sure if anyone can help with this please. I was on IRC Monday 30/11
Was asked about double line spacing, but this user wants to set this on a permanent basis,

I had a look under tools --> options but was unable to find anything to set this.

So questions

a) Is this possible, set spacing to which ever option so it then becomes a new default
b) If NOT then is it possible to add this as an option?.

Thanks

Paul Sutton

Double line spacing is one of the parameters in paragraph styles (the Indent and Spacing tab). To make it permanent, it has to be made in the default  template. This should be explained in the Writer Guide.

Dan