GS7003 - reference to Template Changer extension

Felipe, in your review of GS7003, Styles and Templates, you revised a
paragraph to say, "To connect the document to the template again,
reasign the template by going to File > Templates> Assign Templates
(current document)." However, this menu item does not appear unless
the user has installed the Template Changer extension, which has not
been mentioned in the chapter because it wasn't working for a long
time. I see it's on the Extensions website, which says it's now
compatible with LO 6.3. I will revise the chapter to include a
reference to it.

Jean