contributor job descriptions

Hi

There are several groups local to me, seeking to help people back in to employment (which I am looking for myself) however as part of this there are some initiatives to give people experience in various roles.

Part of this is that people are given a job / role description, is there anything like this for LibreOffice contribution? Set out what people will be doing, expectations and prior knowledge etc

I am sort of asking this, because we could approach people and have this information to hand.

It would be good to promote what opportunities there are but I have a feeling we need to be more formalized to get anywhere.

Clearly knowledge of free software is essential or at least know it is not free as in cost but free as in freedom (something many struggle with).

Just an idea

Regards

Paul

The job description comes with the area one is working on: you are a member of the documentation/QA/design team.

You might be interested in this: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/Volunteer_platforms

I have dealt with over 280 volunteer contacts through these platforms (total responded to, doesn't mean it lead to a discussion).

Ilmari

Hi Ilmari

Thanks for this, I will check out the link(s)

Paul