Broken link - Wiki on Python Macros

Hi Team,

I am updating the Getting Started chapter on Macros. The section about
Python scripting makes reference to APSO (Alternate Python Script
Organizer), which is also linked in the Wiki page ("Designing & Developing
Python Applications"):
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Macros/Python_Design_Guide

The link for APSO in the Wiki page is:
https://extensions.libreoffice.org/ru/extensions/show/apso-alternative-script-organizer-for-python

However this link is now broken. The weird thing is that I use APSO and I
downloaded it a few months ago using this link.

Then I checked the Extensions (https://extensions.libreoffice.org/) page
and the APSO extension is no longer listed there.

Does anyone know if and why it has been removed? Is it just a temporary
issue? This is a very important plugin for macro developers and I wish it
will still be available in the Extensions page. I would also like to keep
the reference to APSO in the guide, but for that it needs to be available
for download.

Many thanks

Rafael

HI Rafael

While we put the extension back in place, the source is

https://gitlab.com/jmzambon/apso

Regards
Olivier

Hi Olivier!

Thanks for your reply. I'll use this link to refer to the APSO extension.

Rafael