Who is Jun Nogata

Today I went to finish making a Wiki edit of a "Contributor Guide"
chapter I was working on and I see someone by the name of Jun Nogata has
been editing this and other chapters of the guide.

If this person can be identified I would like to ask some questions bout
their edits.

Dave

Jun is a long time member of the Japanese community. You can always contact any wiki editor by going to their user page and clicking "Email this user" in the left sidebar.

Ilmari

Hi Dave

Jun Nogata's changes are related to the preparation of the wiki page for
translation.

Kind regards

Thanks Ilmari, but the "Email
this user" option didn't work for me when I tried to use it yesterday.

Dave

Thanks Olivier.

Dave

Seems to work for me. I just sent you an email using it.

Ilmari

I did not say the option never worked. I said that it failed to work for
me when I tried to use it yesterday, even though it had worked for me in
the past. There was no obvious reason for the failure, so I guess it was
an intermittent glitch somewhere along the line.

Dave

Hi,

I am Jun.

If this person can be identified I would like to ask some questions bout
their edits.

What happened?

Hi Jun,

Sorry for the noise. No problem, Olivier has already answered my question.

Regards
Dave

Hi Dave,

Sorry for the noise. No problem, Olivier has already answered my question.

Ok, I understand. That's because I clicked on the Wiki translation link. :wink:

Regards
Jun