Hello Regina

Will look at Options when I go through the chapter to make the corrections.

Regards
Peter Schofield
psauthor@gmail.com

On 19 Nov 2020, at 15:32, Regina Henschel <rb.henschel@t-online.de> wrote:

Hi authors,

In part "Options" in section "Slide Show options" is the text
<quote>
Mouse pointer as pen – enables you to write or draw on slides during the presentation. Anything
you write with the pen is not saved when you exit the slide show. The color of the pen cannot be
changed.
</quote>

That is not correct. If you enable 'pointer as pen' in the Options before running the slideshow,
then drawings which you make in running slide show, are persistent and will be on the slides,
when you exit slide show.

If you enable 'pointer as pen' in running slideshow from the context menu, the drawings are not
persistent.

Kind regards
Regina