Hi Paul,

Great work -- I've just blogged about it on the TDF blog here:

https://blog.documentfoundation.org/blog/2020/11/19/new-beginner-libreoffice-tutorials-and-videos-from-paul-sutton/

I'll also spread the word on Twitter and Mastodon. Thanks for creating
the videos, and making the content available as CC!

Cheers,
Mike