More videos and blog posts

Hi All

Just added some more blog posts on:

Inserting images (just basic at the moment)
Bullet points
Justify text (left, centre, right and justified)

https://personaljournal.ca/libreoffice/

In some cases there are newer and better versions of some of the videos

https://diode.zone/video-channels/libreofficewriter/videos

Insert images 2 was made for my article as it covers both Gallery and external sources.

I have just made the site public, so please feel free to add to any social media

So now have 13 videos in total on peertube at least.

If it helps my main social media is:-

Twitter: zleap2018
Mastodon : @zleap@qoto.org
Personal Journal blog : @paulsutton@personaljournal.ca

LibreOfficeBlog : @libreoffice@personaljournal.ca
Peertube @zleap@diode.zone

Regards

Paul Sutton

Hi Paul,

Great work -- I've just blogged about it on the TDF blog here:

https://blog.documentfoundation.org/blog/2020/11/19/new-beginner-libreoffice-tutorials-and-videos-from-paul-sutton/

I'll also spread the word on Twitter and Mastodon. Thanks for creating
the videos, and making the content available as CC!

Cheers,
Mike

Hi Mike / team

Thanks for this, I will share further,

Will add more videos in due course, have a more ideas in mind.

Paul