Hi All

Just added some more blog posts on:

Inserting images (just basic at the moment)
Bullet points
Justify text (left, centre, right and justified)

https://personaljournal.ca/libreoffice/

In some cases there are newer and better versions of some of the videos

https://diode.zone/video-channels/libreofficewriter/videos

Insert images 2 was made for my article as it covers both Gallery and external sources.

I have just made the site public, so please feel free to add to any social media

So now have 13 videos in total on peertube at least.

If it helps my main social media is:-

Twitter: zleap2018
Mastodon : @zleap@qoto.org
Personal Journal blog : @paulsutton@personaljournal.ca