Hi Mike

Looks great! I saw from your other link that you already have 10
tutorial videos for LibreOffice, so do you plan to add more from those
as well?

I'd like to post something about it on our blog/social media, if you're
happy with that, and when you're ready to do it. Not only to share the
useful guides and videos, but also show how people in the community can
contribute resources as well!

Cheers,
Mike

Sounds great so yes +1 to that, I have just added the cc-by-sa information to each page.

Also just added a page on creating new files, opening and saving files.

Yes, I intend to add more videos, over time.

Should I add some more content before we share, that way the pages cover more the basics. I need to add printing files, print to pdf / paper for example.

Regards

Paul

--
Paul Sutton, Cert ContSci (Open)