Hi Paul,

On 18/11/2020 16:25, Paul Sutton wrote:

Further to previous discussion on this.

In order to help me put the videos and screenshots in to useful context,
so that I cam make improvements (or try to at least) I have created a
new blog to try and put the resources together

https://personaljournal.ca/libreoffice/

Looks great! I saw from your other link that you already have 10
tutorial videos for LibreOffice, so do you plan to add more from those
as well?

I'd like to post something about it on our blog/social media, if you're
happy with that, and when you're ready to do it. Not only to share the
useful guides and videos, but also show how people in the community can
contribute resources as well!

Cheers,
Mike