Hi

Further to previous discussion on this.

In order to help me put the videos and screenshots in to useful context, so that I cam make improvements (or try to at least) I have created a new blog to try and put the resources together

https://personaljournal.ca/libreoffice/

This is only viewable with the link, however it kinda brings together screenshots, and has helped already as I made new videos to go with the text to ensure everything was covered.

Here in the UK, Learn My Way https://www.learnmyway.com/ offer training for people completely new to computers, the website mentions MS office and Google Docs, so I would like to try and create some resources to cover LibreOffice which may give it a chance to get a foothold. Not that it is difficult to use in the first place.

Is anyone based in the UK who could possibly see if we can work together to try and promote both LibreOffice and related teaching resources once created?

Anyway hopefully this is helpful too.

Regards

Paul

--