Hi Peter!

I don't think there is a 32-bit build of LibreOffice 7.0. The LibreOffice
PPA used in Ubuntu only provides LO 7.0 for Ubuntu >= 18.04.

https://launchpad.net/~libreoffice/+archive/ubuntu/libreoffice-7-0

The most recent LibreOffice version for Ubuntu 16.04 seems to be LO 6.2.

https://launchpad.net/~libreoffice/+archive/ubuntu/libreoffice-6-2

Regards,

Rafael

Prof. Dr. Rafael Henrique Palma Lima
Departamento de Engenharia de Produção
Universidade Tecnológica Federal do Paraná (UTFPR)
Câmpus de Londrina

On Tue, Nov 17, 2020 at 11:00 AM Olivier Hallot <