On 17/11/2020 08:44, Mike Saunders wrote:
Hi Paul,

On 16/11/2020 22:03, Paul Sutton wrote:

I am Paul, from the UK, I decided to join the list as I am part of the
Debian Academy project, as part of this, and more generally, I have been
producing Screenshots and Video (using VokoScreen) and decided to join
here as these may be useful to the LO team(s) too.

Great, welcome!

A few videos are also on my Peertube account at

https://diode.zone/my-account/video-channels

I look after the official LibreOffice YouTube channel (and we're
increasingly mirroring videos on PeerTube too), so I'm eager to check
these out. However, that link just redirects me to
https://diode.zone/login -- is there anything else I need to do?

Cheers,
Mike (Marketing & Community Outreach at TDF)

Hi Mike

Sorry about that, these two seem to be working ok thanks too Ilmari for helping with this.

https://diode.zone/video-channels/libreofficecalc/videos
https://diode.zone/video-channels/libreofficewriter/videos

I am used to being logged in to diode.zone website, which could be causing these issues. I have just checked they work ok when not logged in.

I have also made quite a few screenshots and put these on Debian salsa at

https://salsa.debian.org/zleap-guest/screenshots/-/tree/master/libreoffice7

Hopefully, I can contribute to this.

Regards

Paul