Some info on this topic is in Chapter 2 of Getting Started.
Note that the Print dialog is very different on macOS.
I’ll write more later.
Jean

On Mon, 16 Nov 2020 at 20:54 Peter Schofield <psauthor@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello

I think there is a lack of information about printing and customising in
LibreOffice. I have started updating Impress Chapter 11 Customising Impress
and needed to check the Getting Started Guide to make sure my cross
references are accurate. I found that information is probably missing in
Chapter 10 and Chapter 14 of the Getting Started Guide. I did not find
anything about general options or customising for printing that applies to
all of LibreOffice.

I would appreciate a reply to make sure that I have not missed something.
.
Regards
Peter Schofield
psauthor@gmail.com