Hi

I am Paul, from the UK, I decided to join the list as I am part of the Debian Academy project, as part of this, and more generally, I have been producing Screenshots and Video (using VokoScreen) and decided to join here as these may be useful to the LO team(s) too.

I have also installed LO 7 in a Snap, so have taken some of Writer already which are at

https://salsa.debian.org/zleap-guest/screenshots/-/tree/master/libreoffice7

A few videos are also on my Peertube account at

https://diode.zone/my-account/video-channels

Not many videos as yet, but as I make them,  then I will add more.

I tried to connect to your irc channel on

https://irc.documentfoundation.org/?settings=#libreoffice-doc

Which is linked from:

https://www.libreoffice.org/community/docs-team/

Hopefully I can carry on just producing screen shots and video and contribute that way.

Regards

Paul Sutton (zleap on irc)

--
Paul Sutton, Cert ContSci (Open)