On 16/11/2020 12:05, Olivier Hallot wrote:
Hi Peter

Em 16/11/2020 08:29, Peter Schofield escreveu:
Hello Olivier

Cannot download any files.

Actually I can, but only using the '...' link on the right. The context
menu in file entry row does not work for me too.

On the disk full message, I called hostmaster for help.

Kind regards

I am logged in and I am not having any download problems or warning
messages with either of the 2 download link options.

Best regards
Dave