Hello Olivier

Cannot download any files.

I have tried the Getting Started Guide version 6.4 and 7.0. Also tried the Impress Guide 7.0.
I get the rotating circle of doom, which then disappears after about 30 seconds and no downloads
appear on my Mac Mini.
There is a warning message about the group folder at 91% full to capacity, which does not go away.

Regards
Peter Schofield
psauthor@gmail.com