Hi Peter

In general, issues like that should be addressed to
hostmaster@documentfoundation.org, which I already did.

On the download of files, can you give an example? I'm unable to reproduce.

Regards
Olivier

Em 16/11/2020 07:41, Peter Schofield escreveu:
Hello

I have just logged into NextCloud and there is warning message that the group folder is 91% full.
Is capacity going to be increased?

Also, I wanted to download a file and I cannot. I right click on a file and select Download from
the context menu. Nothing happens and no downloaded file for me to use.

Can someone investigate, who is the access to sort the problem?

Regards
Peter Schofield
psauthor@gmail.com

--