Hello Felipe

Since writing the email, I have discovered that these print options for Impress only appear in
macOS version of LibreOffice. They are similar to the options that are available for Impress in
macOS when you Ctrl+P for printing and the Print dialog opens. The only difference is the options
are labelled Slides, Handouts, Notes and Outline and the selection controls what is printed.

The mystery deepens and I cannot see what the purpose of these options is when you open the dialog
LibreOffice > Preferences > LibreOffice Impress > Print in macOS. Especially when you have similar
options in the Print dialog in Impress.

Windows definitely does not have these options. My very old Toshiba is operating Windows 10 (just
managing)

I am using LibreOffice 7.0.3 which is the latest version.

It would be nice to have an answer from the person who coded the dialog in LibreOffice >
Preferences > LibreOffice Impress > Print for macOS.

Regards
Peter Schofield
psauthor@gmail.com