Hello Peter,

Strange, but I couldn't find the options you mentioned on the Tools >
Options > LibreOffice Impress > Print dialog, but I managed to find
something similar (not equal) on the LibreOffice Impress tab from the File
Print dialog in the Type option from the Document section. For the
record, I'm using LO 7.0.0.3 on Linux Ubuntu.

In my case, depending on the selection, the presentation is printed
differently:
i. with the Notes enabled, notes inserted by the user is printed below each
slide (just like it is shown in the View > Notes);
ii. with the Outline enabled, only the title and texts are printed (just
like it is shown in View > Outline);
iii. with Handouts enabled, several slides are printed on each page;
iv. In the dialog I'm seeing, it's not available the Drawing option,
instead, it has a Slides option, which prints in the normal way.

Another observation: in here it's possible to choose only one of them at a
time.
Hope I could help.

Best regards,
Felipe Viggiano