Hello Everybody

Can somebody give me a clue as to what these print options are used for in Impress.

Go to Tools > Options > LibreOffice Impress > Print on the main menu bar.
On this page, there is a section labelled Content with four options - Drawing, Notes, Handouts,
Outline.
What happens when you select one or all of these options and then print a presentation?
I have tried test printing, but can see no change when I print.

Regards
Peter Schofield
psauthor@gmail.com