Hello,
 I am translating the Base guide into French.
All of the examples I have adapted so far work perfectly.
I am trying to adapt the "Media_With_Macros" example, and I see that there
are a few issues that I just saw.
The procedure executed using the drop-down lists does not exist (does it
have another name?).
The TableAdjustment procedure called by the buttons at the bottom of the
"Media" form causes an error.
I haven't gone any further yet, I think this should be corrected as it can
be disappointing for users.
Best regards,

-----
Jean-Michel,
LibO 6.4.7 sur Windows 10 x64 et Lubuntu 20.04

--
Sent from: http://document-foundation-mail-archive.969070.n3.nabble.com/Documentation-f1645240.html