Hi Peter

Thanks again for the detailed explanation.
It is all clear to me now.

Kind regards, Kees

Peter Schofield schreef op 12.11.2020 10:36:
Hello Kees

You are right.

Creator of a chapter adds their initials to the filename.
Reviewer of a chapter adds their initials to the filename.
Creator/updater adds their initials to the filename, changes the
version number and moves previous version files to Archive.
Reviewer of 2nd version adds their initials to filename.
The process is repeated until the chapter is published and placed in
the Published folder WITHOUT version number or initials in the
filename.
Any files in Work In Progress are moved to the Archive folder.

Regards
Peter Schofield
psauthor@gmail.com