Got it, Steve and Peter! Thanks!

This was just something I was not sure of how to proceed. The reason I'm
wondering about it is that it's not rare to find users with very old LO
versions installed and it's possible that some of them don't even know that
newer versions were released.
Perhaps we can put an easily visible note on older guides stating something
like this:

"This book relates to a previous LibreOffice release and it is not being
supported anymore. Please check for the latest version in
https://documentation.libreoffice.org/en/";

Maybe this could encourage users to update their LO and look for the new
guides.
Would love to know the team's opinion about it.

Best regards,
Felipe Viggiano

Em qua., 11 de nov. de 2020 às 11:41, Peter Schofield <psauthor@gmail.com>