The following 7.0 chapters are now in the Work In Progress ready for review and comment.

IG7009 Slide Shows
IG7010 Saving Slide Shows, Printing, Emailing and Exporting

Please note that I have changed the filename of Chapter 10 to suit how the information flows
through the chapter. This change of filename will be reflected in the other chapters when I carry
out review changes.

Regard
Peter Schofield
psauthor@gmail.com