Hello Felipe

I am updating the Impress guide to 7.0 and have used the previous version as a base. However, many
chapters need a rewrite because the standard of document is very poor.

I would not recommend working on the older versions of user guides. Some of them could prove to be
very costly in time to make them look good.

Regards
Peter Schofield
psauthor@gmail.com