Hi Felipe,

Some who have been involved longer than me might have some other thoughts but :

(1) I would not want to go back and update old books.

(2) If any errors are identified with the latest published version then I would be in favour of fixing the problems and re-publishing as promptly as is practical. But as ever, this depends on the availability of volunteers to do the work.

Regards,

Steve