Hi Felipe,

Thank you for the feedback.

With regards to the font problem, I am afraid that I still get it. If nobody else reports it, then feel free to ignore because, apart from the annoyance of needing to dismiss the error dialog, it does not seem to cause any problem with reading.

There are a few unresolved references to figure captions in  the PDF. I won't list them here because if you search for the string "Error: Reference" you will find them easily enough.

Was impossible to avoid having the footer text from Appendix B on the odd numbered pages in the alphabetical index section?

Otherwise, good to go for me.

Regards,

Steve