Hello Steve and Olivier,

I found one more useless text in the FV function.

"In the LibreOfficeDev Calc functions, parameters marked as "optional" can
be left out only when no parameter follows. For example, in a function with
four parameters, where the last two parameters are marked as "optional",
you can leave out parameter 4 or parameters 3 and 4, but you cannot leave
out parameter 3 alone."

Either we add this in all functions with optional parameters which I think
is not possible or we remove it from here.

What do you guys think?

Regards,
Ronnie Gandhi
Undergraduate at Computer Science and Engineering
Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee
+91-07874243430