Rafael,
This list removes any attachments. You’ll need to put the file in NextCloud
so we can look at it. I’m happy to do that.

To change a *paragraph* style, place the cursor in the paragraph (don’t
select the text) and double-click the new style. If that doesn’t work, it’s
possible that a manual Bold or other character style has also been applied
to the text of the paragraph. Our files are old and have some odd
formatting in them.

Others have given answers for the character style/manual formatting problem.

Jean