Hi Felipe,

The following comments have arisen from my high-level (skim) review of the full PDF:

1. General. Did we take a conscious decision in the LO 7 template to
   show the text “Calc Guide 7.0” in the footers of even numbered
   pages? (This wasn’t the case in the 6.4 CG)
2. General. There are some cases where figures could be moved around to
   reduce the amount of white space at the bottom of pages. However,
   there is always a trade off between minimising white space and
   retaining a figure in a reasonably logical/natural position relative
   to its associated text.
3. Page 57. The two steps directly above Figure 34 should probably be
   numbered 4) and 5) rather than 1) and 2).
4. Page 209, Figure 178. When we took the screen grab of this dialog,
   we unintentionally had an irrelevant tooltip displayed which causes
   unnecessary distraction. Could we replace this figure with a similar
   screen grab but without the tooltip?
5. Page 218, Figure 188. The caption is present, but the figure is not
   visible.
6. On paging through Chapter 6 (in Adode Acrobat Reader DC on my
   Windows 10 computer), I received the following Acrobat Reader error
   message: “Cannot extract the embedded font
   ‘BAAAAA+LiberationSans-Bold’. Some characters may not display or
   print correctly.” It is possibly a problem only with my computer
   configuration but it may be worth checking that others don’t get
   such a message.
7. Page 225, just after Figure 195. The numbered items in the section
   below this figure should be reset to start from 1.
8. Page 266, Table 11. Recommend widening the first column so that the
   column heading remains on one line.
9. Page 444, section heading “Working with VBA Macros”. For consistency
   with other sections, I don’t think the word “Macros” needs an
   initial upper case letter in this section heading.
10. Page 444, section “Working with VBA Macros”, 1st paragraph. I’m not
   sure repetition of the word “Basic” is needed before “programming
   language”. Also, change “a different mechanisms” to either
   “different mechanisms” or “a different mechanism”.
11. Page 444, section “Working with VBA Macros”, 2nd paragraph. Delete
   “a” from before “VBA”?
12. Page 444, section heading “Loading VBA Code”. For consistency with
   other sections, I don’t think the word “Code” needs an initial upper
   case letter in this section heading.
13. Page 444, section “Loading VBA Code”, 1st paragraph. Change “Option”
   to “Options”.
14. Page 445, paragraph immediately after Figure 451. Suggest changing
   “Microsoft Basic” to “VBA”. Also recommend making the same change in
   the following paragraph.
15. Page 445, “Option VBA Support statement” section. In this section,
   we sometimes have a space between “VBA” and “Support” but sometimes
   not. Consistency would be better.
16. Page 445, paragraph immediately before Listing 13. I think the word
   “functions” is redundant after “VBA” and could be deleted. Also, in
   the 2nd sentence, suggest changing “of” to “from”.
17. Page 445, 1st bullet point after Listing 14. Change “letter” to
   either “a letter” or “letters”.
18. Page 446, paragraph directly above Listing 15. The first sentence is
   not grammatically correct. Does the following read better -
   “UserForms (Dialogs) appear frequently in macros that demand your
   interaction and parameter selections.”?
19. Page 446, Note after Listing 16. Do the two occurrences of the word
   “Dialog” require initial upper case letters?
20. Page 446, 1st paragraph of Conclusion section. “Macros” does not
   need an initial upper case letter. Also, it may be worth inserting
   “Basic” after “LibreOffice”.
21. Chapters 12 and 13. A few figure captions within these sections are
   centred, which is inconsistent with the majority of figure captions
   in the document.
22. Chapter 14, section entitled VBA Properties, beginning on page 481.
   This section repeats material now covered in Chapter 12 (Macros). Do
   we want to retain this repetition or could we cross-reference here
   instead?
23. Page 511 at the beginning of Appendix A has the wrong footer.
24. In Appendix A, the footers of odd numbered pages include the text
   “Calc Guide 7.0” which is inconsistent with the remainder of the
   document.
25. In the alphabetical index at the back of the document, footers on
   odd numbered pages use text from a section of the previous appendix.
   This looks a little odd.
26. Do we need an entry or entries in the alphabetical index to refer to
   the new VBA-related material in the Chapter 12 (Macros)?

Regards,

Steve