Hello everyone,

I appreciate very much the thanks! But what I'm doing is just a small part
of great work from everyone involved!

Steve,
Of course I can wait!. The more feedbacks on the guide before publishing
the better!
About the links, apparently, the "Figures" links are OK and the "Pages"
ones are the issue. As I could observe here, they are leading to where they
are supposed to, but the exhibited numbers are incorrect.
Example: On page 22, the link mentioned is taking the user to the correct
section - Using the navigator (which is in fact on page 39), however, it
wrongfully shows the number 41.
I'm starting to work on that issue right now.

Dave,
As soon as I can fix every issue pointed I will surely let you know.

One question to the group:
I'm using the Published folder for the files, should I move to the Draft
folder and put back on Published only after finishing?

Best regards,
Felipe Viggiano

Em qui., 5 de nov. de 2020 às 16:43, Dave Barton <daveb@libreoffice.org>