Update on Calc Guide

Hello everyone,

Just uploaded the newest version of the Calc 7.0 Guide on the Published
Folder.
All the chapters and the compiled version were updated with Jeans's
comments and some more corrections.

I'm planning to upload the .pdf files from each chapter by tomorrow.

Best regards,
Felipe Viggiano

Hi Felipe,

Excellent job, thank you very much.

I have had a look through about 50% of the document and spotted a few minor typos. I haven't got time to finish today (UK time) but will do so tomorrow. Can you wait for those comments before publishing?

One problem which may be more than a typo is that the links to page numbers within the text don't seem to land at the correct page. For example, towards the top of page 22 is a link to page 41; for me clicking the link takes me to the bottom of page 39. On page 82 is a link to "Figure 43 on page 70"; in this case clicking on the figure number takes you to the correct place while clicking on the page number lands on page 66.

Regards,

Steve

Can I add the same thanks and appreciation expressed by Steve.

Please let me know when the final publication is approved and I will
update the wiki published download files.

Best Regards
Dave

Hello,

could this guide's chapters - as well as other guides' chapters upon being
finished - be cleaned with the odtclean script my Milos to remove unwanted
formatting code and help l10n teams?

I suggest this becoming a part of the official procedure, as documented in
the guide for writing guides (Producing LO Guides): I suggest adding a
point/step in the "Publishing Chapters" subchapter (between points 7 and 8).

Lp, m.

V V čet., 5. nov. 2020 ob 05:38 je oseba Felipe Viggiano <