Hi Martin,

This was "briefly" discussed at today's Docs meeting.

"Briefly", because some recent attempts to use the odtclean script have
failed and it was agreed that Oliver will contact Milos about this issue.

Be assured we (The Docs Team) always take into account that the guides
must be made available in a translatable format. However, you must  also
understand that the Calc Guide is currently still "work in progress" and
has not yet reached it's fully "Published" state.

Best Regards
Dave