Hi Felipe,

Excellent job, thank you very much.

I have had a look through about 50% of the document and spotted a few minor typos. I haven't got time to finish today (UK time) but will do so tomorrow. Can you wait for those comments before publishing?

One problem which may be more than a typo is that the links to page numbers within the text don't seem to land at the correct page. For example, towards the top of page 22 is a link to page 41; for me clicking the link takes me to the bottom of page 39. On page 82 is a link to "Figure 43 on page 70"; in this case clicking on the figure number takes you to the correct place while clicking on the page number lands on page 66.

Regards,

Steve