Hello Olivier

Forgot about the Draw Guide.

I shape be seriously starting the update to version 7.0 on the Draw Guide as I am coming to th end
of the Impress Guide.

I shall be using a lot of information from the Impress Guide, suitably modified, because these two
guides use very similar tools.

Cannot give a forecast, but should complete the Draw Guide in January.

I shall also be updating the Draw chapter in the GS Guide, make sure the info matches the Draw
Guide.

Regards

Peter Schofield