Hello Olivier

Cannot attend the meeting, but here are details on the Impress Guide.

I am about to complete Chapter 9 Slide Shows to Version 7.0. That will be today 5 Nov 2020.

Chapters 4 to 8 and 13 have been reviewed and just waiting for me to go through the review comments
and make the updates. I will then place version 02 of these chapters in th Work In Progress folder
for 2nd review.

Chapters 0 to 2 are already in the Published folder.

Chapters 10 to 12 are waiting for my attention, but these should be quickly dealt with, about 2 to
3 weeks.

I will be updating the Impress chapter in the Getting Started Guide once I have finished Chapter 9
Slide Shows. That way the info the GS guide will match the Impress Guide.

Hope that helps in the meeting.

Regards

Peter Schofield