Felipe,
I will take a look. I almost always find problems in the compiled
version that everyone else missed.
Jean

On Mon, Nov 2, 2020 at 11:23 AM Felipe Viggiano
<felipeviggiano@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello everyone,

Just uploaded CG7012-Macros in the Published folder.

Kees:
Thanks again for the effort, all of your suggestions were incorporated,
including the new Note paragraph.

Steve:
Regarding Olivier's contribution to the chapter, I was able to understand
everything that was explained, so I did not make any major suggestions. The
only thing I did was adding a link to the Macro help page on the end (the
previous link points straight to VBASupport Statement).

About the Calc Guide:
Just uploaded a first version of the compiled Calc Guide on the feedback
folder based. There are three versions: .odm, .odt, and .pdf.
I'm still working on it, but I put there in case anyone wants to take a
look and give some comments before the final version.

Olivier:
The cover images on the .odm file were very heavy on my computer, so I
exported them to .png and re-inserted them back, but I don if this is the
right way to manage this, is there any suggestion?

Have a great week everyone!

Best regards,
Felipe Viggiano

Em sáb., 31 de out. de 2020 às 16:59, Felipe Viggiano <