I've uploaded the reviewed copy to the Work In Progress folder.

Have a great week everyone,
Sam

Samantha Hamilton
darling docs

[image: darling docs logo] <https://darlingdocs.com/portfolio/> [image:
LinkedIn icon] <http://www.linkedin.com/in/shamilton-darlingdocs> [image:
Github icon] <https://github.com/samanthahamilton>

On Fri, Oct 30, 2020 at 9:39 AM Samantha Hamilton <
samanthahamilton0628@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello Team!

I have taken a copy of the Impress Guide, Chapter 8 for review. I expect
to have it back by Monday. All noted on the status spreadsheet.

Apologies I haven't been as active lately (life, school, work, etc), but I
enjoy keeping up-to-date with the email threads. Amazing work everyone!

Have a great weekend,
Sam